Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Reminders

An old friend from Okinawa is here in my province. She's a US Navy and also her husband, just like my forever... And she got a 1 yr old baby boy which is soooo cute... She invited me to have dinner at their place. Before going there, I feel this some kind of sadness. My forever knows my friend. I just don't wanna see or hear anything that will remind me of him. Then I went to her place and met her husband and her baby. I was trying to avoid the talk about what happened between me and my forever, but i couldn't avoid it for she asked if i've heard from him. I just stayed there for an hour. I wanted to go home and cry. My friend looks so happy and I envy her. I was that happy before... --with my forever.

Haaay... I just wish it would all go away... the memories, the feelings, the pain--- everything!

No comments: